Monday 16 February 2015

MY PHOTOBOOK

MY winter-spring PHOTOBOOK 

Photo number 1

(my title)- RED MAGAZINE 

OMG... I do not believe,,that today-- MONDAY-- I upload my first photo-- I think that I"ll upload my first photo on Tuesday or on Wednesday.. --It is veryy good-- I hope,,,that you like it :-)
Photo number 2,, I"ll upload on Wednesday--- 

Do you like adapted photo? it"s from ADOBE PHOTOSHOOT elements 8.0 --- new filter

HANDBAG- / from CROATIA
TROUSERS- ZARA
JACKET- TALLY WEIJL
SCARF- from web-shop ---- http://www.bonprixshop.eu/ -- I don"t know where is? :-)
Makeup-- from BB--cream and toilet powder from DERMACOL ....

From my winter-spring collection I made selfie photos too--- I"ll upload it ( later ) 

leave me comment--and FOLLOW me on TWITTER :-) :-* 

No comments:

Post a Comment